Saturday, August 28, 2010

The Ferry ride back was much funner then the Ferry ride there. We caught it at 6:30pm instead of 1:00am like the first time. There was live music and basically there was just things to do. It is like a mini cruise. We arrived in North Sydney at 12:30am, and then drove till we found a campground.

The campground we found was pretty average but all we needed was somewhere to sleep. The next morning we were woke up by rain. This day we had planned on driving the Cabot Trail, which was voted one of the most beautiful roads in North America. I'm sure it is, but we didn't get to see a lot of it. It rained all day long. The wind was blowing the fog was thick and it was just plain dangerous. I compared it to a roller coaster but better. When I ride roller coasters I don't get a rush, but driving on this road in these conditions was quite a rush. There were points on the trail where we knew we were at the edge of a cliff but we couldn't see 10 feet in front of us. The fog eventually cleared and the rain slowed down, so we were able to see some pretty nice scenery. The other thing on the road was construction. So it took us about 7 hours to travel 350km.

That night we stayed in Mulgrave. We stayed with my good friends parents. I haven't seen them in a few years and it was great seeing them again. When I was young I was at there house more then I was at my own house. They were my second parents for about 10 years.

Self Defence
Martial Arts
Realworld Self Defence
The Self Defense Company
Canadian Wing Chun Fellowship

No comments:

Post a Comment