Monday, November 30, 2009

I just did some reading and I also watched some videos. I need to read further but I feel I need to give some links so you guys can check this stuff out aswell. Go to infowars.com, prisonplanet.com. Go on youtube and search for climate-gate. There are some videos by Alex Jones. Alex Jones is a good man that is trying to bring the truth out into the public. There is a link to his movie after part 2 of the videos. I haven't watched it yet but will be tomorrow. Please educate yourselves before it is to late.

Yes we need to take care of our planet but the lies that are being told to us is wrong and the reasons for it is wrong. Make up your own mind when you do your research but atleast you will have the truth to make your decision over and not a lie.

The main thing I wanted you all to check out was the climate gate stuff, but of course there is much more to read on those sights so don't stop keep going.

No comments:

Post a Comment