Monday, October 5, 2009

I just have to write. I have been noticing on tv something that most have seen but most may not have realized. I noticed that on NFL there is alot of pink. What does pink mean. It meens love. It is a celestial colour that means love. Guess what the powers of control want it to mean? They want it to mean cancer. I will say that yes we want to cure cancer but what is actually happening is that we are actually supporting breast cancer. What we should be supporting when it somes to this stuff is the breasts, boobs, tits, what ever you want to call it.

To many people in this world are supporting something that needs another kind of support. When you think of the colour pink it is filled with a negetive feeling. Cancer has been cured! The Government wants me and you to believe that we need to give them money to find a cure that has already been found. What a crock of sorry to say shit. I know and now you know. Cancer is a money maker and so many people are dieing from a disease that is cureable. It sickens me and truely upsets me. I hear about people loosing loved ones from cancer and I want to tell them that it didn't have to happen. Who wants to hear that, no one! Please everyone stop supporting cancer and start supporting life. For example, support peace and not anti war, cause there is still war in what you are supporting. Give your feelings to love and acceptance. I have a saying that goes like this "Acceptance is Love Defined."

I know I say things that sound like they are in stone but I feel good about those things. It doesn't mean that I don't want to hear what you have to say but it is my opinion and why not say what I feel. You should say what you feel and not feel bad about it at all. Express yourself over and over and over and over. Why? Why not! Find your own strenghth and never ever feel bad about it. Take a deep breath and say what ever you want to say.

My auntie told me tonight to say what ever I want because people need to hear it and well looks like that is exactly what I am doing:) I love my auntie and that is where I will stop for now. Talk to you again soon.

Self Defense

Martial Arts

Joe Self Defense

The Self Defense Company

No comments:

Post a Comment